Katheryn Winnick is an actress from Canada. She is most recognized for her parts in the television series Bones (2010) and the Vikings. Let’s have a look at some fascinating facts and trivia about her.
1.Katheryn Winnick is of Ukrainian origin and was born in Etobicoke, Ontario.
2. Katerena Anna Vinitska is her full name.
3. Her birthday is December 17th, 1977.
4. Her first language was Ukrainian, and she didn’t start speaking English until she was eight years old.
5. She began martial arts training at the age of seven and earned her first black belt at the age of thirteen.
6. She had opened three martial arts schools by the age of 21.
7. Katheryn Winnick has appeared in a number of films, including Stand Up Guys, Failure to Launch, Love and Other Drugs, and Killers, among others.
House, The Glades, Bones, Law and Order, Law and Order: Criminal Intent, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, Criminal Minds, Person of Interest, and Nikita are just a few of the shows in which she has appeared as a guest star.
9. In her role on Bones, she plays Hannah Burley, a war correspondent assigned to cover the Afghan conflict who falls in love with the main character Seeley Booth.
10. Katheryn Winnick starred in Cold Souls, a comedy-drama that premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in 2009.
11. Winnick appeared as a guest star on The CW’s spy program Nikita in 2011.
12. In 2013, she performed in the comedy The Art of the Steal and starred in A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III.
13. She also starred as Lagertha, a prominent figure in Viking history, on the History Channel’s Vikings.