Monica Bellucci is one of the world’s most well-known Italian models and actresses. Her career has progressed steadily, and she is now well-known in both the fashion and film industries. Here are 15 interesting facts about this great Italian star.
- Monica Anna Maria Bellucci was born in Citta di Castello, Italy, on September 30, 1964.
- Pasquale Bellucci and Brunella Briganti have only one kid, Bellucci.
- She spent her childhood years at San Giustino.
- She began modeling at the age of 13 for a local photographer.
- When Monica Bellucci went to Milan in 1988 and signed with Elite Model Management, her modeling career took off.
- She went on to have a great career that took her across continents and saw her work in both Paris and New York City.
- She has modeled for Dolce & Gabbana and French Elle.
- Bellucci enrolled in acting classes to help her move from model to actor.
- She posed naked on the cover of Vanity in 2004 and 2010 while pregnant on both occasions.
- She was the face of Dior from 2006 until 2010, then in 2012 she became the face of Dolce & Gabbana.
- Storm Model Management in London, Elite+ in New York, and D’management Group in Milan are her three modeling agencies.
- She starred as Bond Girl in the James Bond film ‘Spectre’ in 2015. At the time, she was the franchise’s oldest Bond Girl, at the age of 50.
- Bellucci has had two marriages. From 1990 to 1994, she was married to Claudio Carlos Basso. In 1999, she married Vincent Cassel, with whom she divorced in 2013.
- Deva and Leonie are her two daughters from her second marriage.
- Monica Bellucci is multilingual, speaking Italian, English, French, and Farsi, a Persian dialect.
You can also see some lovely Monica Belluci photos below: